Marginz connects the worlds of business and education.
Business and education need to work well together.
Business needs a strongly skilled workforce.
Education needs to reach those outside of mainstream education.
However, business and education speak different languages, live in different cultural spaces and often have competing interests.
Taking a system-based approach, Ginnie Denny tackles these complex workplace issues to create productive and sustainable training systems.
Ginnie Denny has expertise in:
- Building sustainable workplace education and training systems
- Merging the complex needs of business and education
- Accessing funding mechanisms to support workplace training
- Growing business capability to shape training provision
- Creating strong development pathways
Talk to Ginnie today about your business needs. Together, we will build a solution for your workforce.